An inexpensive standard loan that is a great option for those with good credit and little debt.
A government-backed loan with a low down payment and milder credit requirements.
A no-down payment loan for a qualifying soldier, veteran, reservist or surviving spouse.
A mortgage loan that includes renovation costs. It is for those who are buying a house that needs repairs.
Reverse Mortgage Loans
A loan for homeowners over the age of 62 to convert their home's equity into cash.
A loan for borrowers with unusual financial circumstances, such as B. Self-employed.
A loan that helps in situations where housing is expensive or housing costs exceed county boundaries.
Would you like to compare mortgage loans? Our mortgage comparison guide will help you explore your options.
Traditional loans are best for people with good credit and a low debt-to-income (DTI) ratio. If you pay a 20% down payment, you also don't have to pay any private mortgage insurance (PMI).
- Savings potential from a deposit of 20%
- Possible down payments from 3%
- Flexible payment terms, 45% DTI rate
- Ideal for homebuyers looking for a low interest rate mortgage
FHA loans are government-backed and are popular with first-time homebuyers looking for a low down payment. Credit score requirements are also more lenient.
- Low deposit requirement (up to 3.5%)
- Forgiving Credit Score
- Less stringent income requirements, DTI ratio of 50% or less
- Best for homebuyers who are experiencing financial setbacks or have bad credit
Whether you are a qualified service member, veteran, reservist, or surviving spouse, a VA loan requires no down payment and you do not have to pay private mortgage insurance.
- 0% prepayment required
- No private mortgage required
- The loan can be used to purchase a property, refinance or improve the current home
- Only service members, veterans, reservists, or surviving spouses may be eligible
A rehab loan covers the cost of the home you are buying and provides additional funds for renovations. Both costs are combined in one convenient loan.
- Deposit only 3.5%, DTI ratio of 45% or less
- Simplified loan that can cover both the expenses of the house and the improvements.
- Access to cheaper housing
- Best for homebuyers who need capital for a top repair
Reverse Mortgage Loans
A reverse mortgage loan is a loan against the equity in your home. It is repaid when the borrower moves away from the home, and the amount owed increases over time with interest and fees.
- No credit required
- no income required
- Suitable for borrowers who need to convert some of their home's equity into cash
- Only for borrowers aged 62 and over who own the home outright or must have at least a 50% interest in the home
Non-QM (Non-Qualified Mortgage) loans are for non-traditional borrowers such as the self-employed or seasonal workers, those with credit problems, or those who are struggling to qualify for a traditional loan.
- Borrowers with non-traditional financial situations may qualify
- Flexible credit requirement, DTI ratio of 43% or less (higher numbers can be negotiated)
- Alternative payment terms available
- Best suited for homebuyers who are self-employed, have fluctuating incomes, or have significant assets
Jumbo home loans are for those interested in purchasing a higher-priced property that exceeds the maximum loan amount set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- Apply for a larger loan compared to traditional loans. The subscription can be stricter.
- Alternative qualification possible
- Fixed or adjustable mortgage rates available
- Best for homebuyers who live in an expensive area or need loans that cross county lines.
First time home buyers
Buying your first house? We provide you with the guidance you need to get started.
educate yourself! Learn the basics of a mortgage and what loan options are available.
Which house can you afford? How much would your mortgage payment be? Find out here.
Get concierge-level service from pre-approval to completion while saving money. No stress is our specialty.
If you are thinking about home loans, it is always cheaper to let a mortgage broker do the work for you.
Simply the perfect fit
We will find the right loan program and the best conditions for you. It's a fully personalized experience.
We have access to over 100 lenders and give you the most options with no extra work.
personal and local
We offer a local alternative to the "big bank" feel offered by lenders. We accompany you at every step.
Work with John Giannattasio, San Diego's top mortgage broker and business development professional.
I was looking for a stockbroker and a colleague recommended John. He was by far the most personable, professional and proactive agent I have ever dealt with. He promised me that he would do anything to protect my family's money and put us in a home we love, and he did. All in all, he brought us the desired results, gave us good advice and earned my trust. I would recommend his services to anyone looking for a knowledgeable and passionate mortgage broker.
I've been working with John for a few months; He is very patient and understands our needs as a first time buyer. John was great and answered all of our questions. I think we've found our longtime agent. He has the best interests of the clients in mind which is very refreshing. A++
John is great at what he does, especially for first time home buyers. He is willing to go the extra mile for his customers and explains exactly what he is doing. I am very happy to be able to work with him and can only recommend him.
Extremely grateful to have been referred to John G. immediately after accepting our offer of accommodation. We couldn't have done it without him. He secured us a great price, which fundamentally changed our purchasing decision. It was our first home purchase and he helped us navigate everything and was extremely responsive and available to talk to when we needed him. The entire escrow process went smoother and faster than we expected. It was a pleasure working with him and we hope to continue working with him in the future.
Why we love El Cajon
Surround yourself with natural beauty and find everything you need in El Cajon. Hike Mount Helix or one of the many county parks, have fun at Sycuan Casino Resort or step back in time at some of the city's museums. Live, work and play in this diverse city. Be close enough to downtown San Diego and the beaches while still enjoying a peaceful community. Find your next dream home in El Cajon!
Get pre-approved in minutes!